Friends of SW Board Meeting
Meeting is at the SW House.
The SW House was built in 1807 and was lived in by only 2 families in over 200 years. Life for the man of the house changed dratically in this time, as documented by Henry Wilcox’s daily diaries that he kept from 1867 to 1911. Excerpts from his diaries will be shared, with displays and a brief program.
July 7, 2019 to Aug 25, 2019
The 1807 Swart-Wilcox House Museum is open every Sunday from 1:00 to 3:00 during the summer for informal tours and a Summer Sunday Series of programs focusing on topics of local interest. There is no charge for either the programs or the tour of this handicap accessible historic house. Light refreshments are served.
Parking is available across the street in the parking lot, or cars can park on the lawn by the edge of the trees.