Upcoming Events

Henry Wilcox Diaries 1867-1911

Can be viewed at   The Diaries of Henry Wilcox


They are slowly being transcribed and added to the South Central Regional Library Council site

Check back to see them as they are added

Friends of SW Board Meeting

    • TBA —The Next Board Meeting will be held in April
    • The date to Open Up the House will be the end of April or early May

(Depending on the weather!)